Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pink PJ for men?

I've shown you two PJ fashion in my previous posting. Here is another one I caught on the way to the subway station from our apartment.



Pink PJ man! I was lucky to have my camera with me that day.

My online search told me that PJ fashion started around the late 90's. PJ was luxury item for many people. Except for feeling comfortable, owning PJ symbolized "wealth". Maybe lesser people wearing PJ out on the street now than before. But the fan club hasn't really dissolved. It's always fun to see one becasue they do it for real - not casual wearing but real PJ. It's not only older people do it, the younger generation keeps this tradition alive beautifully. I've seen mother and teenaged daughter wearing matching PJs to shop in Carrefour.

The government has kick off the 600-day countdown to 2010 World Expo and I can feel their great ambition wanting to make it unforgettable again as the same attitude as they held the Olympic. Then, they should look no further as the secret weapon is right available on their hands. How about a PJ pageant? It is easy, it has tons of experienced volunteers and it needs no practice or rehearsal and definitely will hit the home run to make history.

0 comments:

About this Blog

Here records those old happy days that Squarky spent with us. They are combined from my old blogs.

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP